Quizzes add another layer of security to your policy sign-off requirements. By adding a brief question or two about the policy content, you're ensuring staff really understand those important details of the policy. Here's how to add or edit one.
- From the dashboard, click Operations Manuals (may be different if you have renamed the module). Click edit on the manual, and then click edit on the policy you'd like to add the quiz to.
- If you are adding a new policy, first enter your content.
- Click the three dots on the right side to display the drop down menu. Select "Quiz".
- If you have existing questions, they will display on this "Manage Questions" pop-up.
- Click "Add New Question" and choose the type from the drop down list.
- Add your question and the answers. Select which answer is correct by using the tick circles on the left.
- If you want to add additional answers, use the "Add Answer" button.
- Click "Done" to save that question & answer. If you want to add another question, click "Add Question" again and repeat steps 5-7.
- Click the "Submit" button to apply your questions and answers to the policy.
- Once ready, you can either "Publish" if it is a new policy, or "Update" to update an existing policy without sending a notification to any mandatory roles (and won't make them re-confirm), or "Publish New Version" which will send a notification to all mandatory roles that a policy has been updated and requires them to complete sign-off again (with the quiz).
Note: Quizzes only display to users who's roles are considered mandatory for the policy. Op Central does not have sign-offs or quizzes for non-mandatory content.