To create a brand new program (sometimes also referred to as course) in the Training module:
- Click Training (module may be renamed by your company) on the side menu, then click Programs.
Note: the Programs button will only display if you have the corresponding permissions for each
- Click "Create Program"
- Enter the Title
- Enter a program description (optional - ie what does the program include, what will the learner have achieved by the end, etc)
- Add a thumbnail (recommended size 500 by 500 px or 800 by 800)
- Select any pre-requisite programs (programs that must be completed before this one can be started)
- Choose whether you want to issue a certificate upon program completion. (If this toggle is turned on, once users complete all activities in the program they will receive a certificate of completion. If the toggle is off, the program is considered a continuously evolving program with content being updated/added regularly, therefore no completion certificate is given and the program can be added to at any time.)
- If Program Completions is turned on, you are able to edit/change the default completion page message and set a completion page video if desired.
- Now click the "Activities" tab to start adding your activities (e-learning and assessments)