Ensure the Training module settings are configured according to your business's needs.
- Click on your profile icon, then down to System Settings.
- Under the Modules settings side tab menu, click Training.
- From here, you can change the name of the the Module (for example if you call it E-Learning, Academy, or another name unique to your business).
- Toggle whether you would like to enable the Accredited Training workflows, You only need this "on" if you have partnered with an RTO and are delivering Accredited Training programs to your users.
The updated Training module does not allow for Accredited programs.
- Check that the default email templates say what you would like them to say, or change them as needed.
- Click save if you've made any changes before proceeding to the Permissions tab.
- From the Permissions tab, you can choose which roles can manage training content and who can view the associated reporting for the programs. These changes are saved automatically upon making them.
Observers and assessors are selected at the individual program level