Op Central can be accessed via mobile app, for both Android and iPhone! You can view your manuals & policy/procedure content, view news articles, and check for any mandatory tasks you've yet to complete. The app will also send you push notifications any time there is new content that requires your attention.
To download the app:
- Android - From the Google Play store, search Op Central
- iPhone - From the Apple iTunes store, search Op Central
- Once downloaded, open the app. You will see the generic Op Central screen.
Here, you will enter the domain for your company. This is the first part of the URL that you use to login via your web browser. For example, the URL for Sushi Shack is https://sushishack.opcentral.com.au, so the domain is simply sushishack. Do not include any spaces.
Enter the same username and password that you use to login via the web browser. Once you login for the first time on the app, it will ask you to set a 4 digit pin for quick access that you will use to login with.
Note: You cannot activate a new account via the app, it must be done on a web browser.
- Once logged in, you'll see your company's news feed and featured articles. You can switch to the social stream by clicking the "v" arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Along the bottom toolbar you can access the Operations Manuals (page icon) and required tasks (tick icon).
- Clicking the far right icon (list) takes you to a menu where you can select Notifications, Your Profile (takes you to the browser site for that), change your passcode, or sign out.
- If you sign out, you will need to enter your domain and login details again the next time you open the Op Central app.
Coming soon to the mobile app: Training, Auditing & Surveys, and Discussion Forums.