Audits can be done across many different topics (OHS, Food Safety, full business Health Checks, Marketing, ISO Certification checks, etc) and on any workplaces/locations/franchises. To create a new audit template:
- Click on Surveys & Audits > Locations Audits
- Click the ellipses (three dot button) then Manage Questionnaires
- Add Questionnaire Title
- Any instructions to be shown to the auditor before the audit begins (they need to agree to these before starting)
- Which location type(s) the audit will be done on
Then choose if you would like any of the optional settings:
- A recurring period/frequency - Frequency starts from the date the audit is published
- Enable Pass/Fail - This enables you to set a pass mark % for the audit. If toggled off, only the final percentage result will be shown without a pass/fail status
- Show Live Scoring - If turned on, auditors will see the overall score for the audit page by page as they are completing it
- Banded Results Grouping - This allows you to enter a word-based result for the percentages which displays on the reporting page and each individual submission
- Click Questionnaire to add the questions. All pages/changes will automatically save when you click another tab.
- Add a question group for your questions. Question groups are used to separate different topics, such as Customer Service, Safety or Marketing related questions; and each group displays on a separate page. If your audit is small, you may only have one.
- Add the questions using the "+" plus button on the question group. The following options are available:
- Include N/A option: this gives auditors the option to select N/A which removes the question from scoring.
- Question is mandatory: If ticked, this question requires an answer and cannot be skipped.
- Respondents can upload a file: If ticked, an optional file can be attached to this question.
- Respondents can add free-text comments: If ticked, optional text comments can be added to this question.
- When all questions are added, click the Permission tab.
- Set the Permissions for the audit. If you don't see the role/user in the Add New drop down menu, it means they have not been given access to the Auditing module (this can be changed by going to System Settings > Workplace Auditing).
- Can submit: Whether the added user/role can make submissions on this audit, and for which workplaces they can submit for.
- Required Task: Is this optional to do, or is it mandatory? A task for each audit required will display under the Tasks notifications and the user will also get an email notification if this box is ticked.
- View Reporting: Can this role/user view the reporting for this audit, and if so, which submissions can they see. If view reporting is "no", they can only see their own submissions.
- Edit submission: Ticking this box means this role/user can edit any submissions they have access to, any time and as many times as they like. It will overwrite any previous answers and these cannot be recovered.
- Notifications: Ticking this will enable email notifications when a submission has been made.
- Change the email template if desired. Changing them at the audit questionnaire level overrides the email templates set within the "System Settings" area.
- It is very important to review the questionnaire and ensure it is ready to be published. Click "Preview" to do this.
Important Note: Once published, Roles/Users who are required to make submissions get notification to do so immediately. Once there has been a submission started, you cannot edit the question scoring or add/delete questions.
If there are errors or the audit is no longer valid for whatever reason, you can Unpublish the audit, then make a clone and edit that one as needed before publishing.
- Click Publish once it's ready.
- The audit questionnaire will now display in the list, and submissions can be made against it by going to Surveys & Audits > Workplace Audits > Submissions.
Your own submissions will display under the Surveys & Audits > Locations Audits.
If you want to view reporting (ie all submissions you have permission to see), click Reporting > Location Audits.