Email templates, access permissions and changing the module name can all be found within the Module Settings.
- Click on your profile icon, then down to System Settings
- Under Module Settings, click on Support Desk.
Note: If you change the name of the module, it will appear under the new name instead.
- To change the default email templates, click the accordian drop down.
- To view which roles have permission to the module, click on the Permissions tab. If you don't see a role listed, it means they do not have access to the module and cannot create tickets. Changes to permissions are automatically saved.
- To give a Role ability to submit tickets, simply use the "Allow Access" button and select the Role.
- If you want to give ability for a Role to Manage Tickets (a "Support Agent"), then also tick the box for "Manage Tickets".