Users who are required to complete an audit will receive an in-platform task and an email notification.
If you do not receive an email but have audits in your outstanding list, This means you can submit that particular audit but are not necessarily required to do so. If you aren't sure if you are meant to complete an audit, reach out to your manager or system Admin for clarification.
- Along the side menu, click Surveys & Audits, then Workplace Audits, then
- If you have no submissions made previously, you will see the "Submit New" button. If you have previously made submissions, you will see them listed here.
- Click Submit New to start a new submission.
- Select which workplace you are completing the audit on, which audit you are completing, and then read and confirm you understand the instructions. The submission date will automatically populate (but you can change this if you completed the audit earlier and are now doing the submission.)
- Answer the audit questions, remembering to add comments or files where needed.
- Add Action Plans where needed. These will create tasks for the person you assign them to.
Important: Review your answers at the end before hitting submit. Once you click submit, you cannot change or revoke the submission.