Users who are required to complete an audit will receive an in-platform task and an email notification.
If you do not have a task but you can see audits under the "Outstanding" tab under Audits, this means you can submit that particular audit but are not necessarily required to do so. If you aren't sure if you are meant to complete an audit, reach out to your manager or system Admin for clarification.
- Along the side menu, click Surveys & Audits, then Location Audits.
Depending on side menu configurations, yours may be under Locations > Location Audits.
- If you have outstanding submissions, you will see them listed here.
- Click Submit New to start a new submission, or click the Checkmark icon under Actions to begin the audit.
- Select which workplace you are completing the audit on, which audit you are completing, and then read and confirm you understand the instructions. The submission date will automatically populate (but you can change this if you completed the audit earlier on paper and are now doing the submission.)
- Answer the audit questions, remembering to add comments or files where needed.
- Add Action Plans where needed. These will create tasks for the person you assign them to.
Note: Action Items can only be assigned to users at the location the audit is being completed on.
Important: Review your answers at the end before hitting submit. Once you click submit, you cannot change or revoke the submission.