You can share a link to a file to anyone within the platform using the following steps:
- Click on the File Manager side menu button
Or Resource Library if you don't have the side menu button, found under Operations Manuals > Folder icon
- Click on the file you want to share, and the file info should display on the right side of the screen
- On the info tab, click the Share File button. This will display a popup with two options for sharing
- To share with someone directly, type their name into the Share With box, select from the drop down list, and click Submit
- To get a share URL to the file, click Get Link, and then click the clipboard icon next to the URL to copy it
Note: Only those with permission to view the file will be able to access it via the link. Otherwise they will get a forbidden access error after clicking it.