You can choose which users other users can create, by restricting their ability to create users with certain roles.
- Click your profile icon, then down to System Settings.
Note: Only users with access to manage roles can change this setting.
- Click Roles along the left tab menu.
- Click edit on which Role you would like to add the User restriction to.
- Under the General accordian, tick the box "Manage Users" and choose whether they can manage Users across every workplace, or just their own.
- Click the "Restrict Roles" box, and select which Roles they can create. They will not be able to manage any that haven't been added to the list.
- Click Submit to save the changes.