Perhaps the most integral part of the platform is the Policy Sign-Off feature. For all Users whose Roles are marked as Mandatory for a policy, they will be required to confirm they have read and understood the policy.
- Unread mandatory policies will have an alert icon (!) on the Table of Contents, as well as show up as a 'Task' to complete.
- Once you have read the policy and watched any attached videos, you will see a confirmation along the bottom of the policy.
- After clicking Confirm, you will be presented with a pop-up. This pop-up message is customizable by Admins, under the Operations Manual Settings. You are required to enter your password to confirm; This is used as your digital signature against the confirmation message.
- There may be a quiz, which will display after you click Confirm (before you enter your password).
- You will get a green "Success" message when you have entered your password and clicked confirm. This is now complete and you can move on to the next unread policy, if any.
For Users with permission to view Operations Manuals reporting, you can see details on policy sign-off data. This is located under Reporting > Operations Manuals.