Placing an order through the Purchasing module is quick and easy.
- Click Purchasing, then Products.
Note: If you can't see this side menu option, check with your system administrator that you've been given the proper access.
- By clicking "View" on the product, the product description will display in a popup. Select the quantity to purchase, then click add to cart.
- Do that for each product you would like to purchase.
- When you're ready to place the order, click the cart icon in the top toolbar and then click Checkout.
- Review your order and make any changes to quanities or delete items from the cart as needed. Then click confirm order.
- Ensure your shipping address is correct. The default address is your workplace location's address. You can change it by clicking the edit icon.
- Confirm whether the billing address is the same as the shipping address by using the tick box, or change it as needed.
- Add any order notes if needed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box.
These T&C's are provided by your company and are not determined by Op Central. Please contact your system administrator if there are issues.
- Click Place Order. You will be redirected to the Orders screen, where you can see all the orders you have placed.
- Payments do not get processed via Op Central; they are handled directly with you and your company.
- You can view the order by clicking the View Order button under Actions. If there is an airplane icon, this means your order has been shipped. Click the icon to track the order with the shipping company.