Put any important contacts front and center on the Dashboard by using the Key Contacts widget. This displays their name, job title and workplace/location, as well as a contact card when their picture is clicked on. The details displayed on the contact card are the same as those listed in the Staff Directory.
Adding people is easy:
- Click the ellipses (three dot menu) on the dashboard widget and then on to Manage Key Contacts
- On the pop-up, click the Add New button, start typing the person's name then select them from the drop down menu, then click the tick box to save
- Add as many contacts as you like, then click Close
- By default, the widget is named "Key Contacts" but you can rename it by going to System Settings > Key Contacts module settings
- Ensure the proper roles can see the widget by adding them via System Settings > Key Contacts > Permissions tab
Note: Please contact the support team or your account manager if you are interested in having this widget added to your dashboard, or the Staff Directory module added to your platform.