Some web browsers store old data (otherwise known as cookies or a cache) which needs to be cleared from time to time. This process varies depending on which browser you choose to use. Log out of your account first before performing any of these options.
- Log out of your account, then right click on a blank part of the page and select "Inspect"
- Hold down your left mouse button (or right click) on the page refresh/reload button and select "Empty Cache and Hard Reload"
- This will reset the page and ensure you're accessing the latest version of the Op Central web application.
- Log out of your account, then hold down Command + Shift + R
- Logout, then click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Log out, then click the cog icon (top right corner)
- Select Internet Options
- Under the General tab, find heading "Browsing History" and click Delete
- Tick the boxes next to Temporary Internet Files and website files, and Cookies and website data
- Click the Delete button
- There will be a success message at the bottom of the screen once it's complete